Wednesday, December 1, 2010

snow and marshmallows...

IT SNOWED!! Yes, apparently it was only a little bit and it didn't stay on the ground (I found out today that the technical term for such a happening is a 'flurry'...who knew?) but it was still so cool to wake up and see snow outside the window!!

So, I naturally did the first thing one does when seeing snow for the first time...got up and walked to Pilates class in it. ;) But I did take a few photos as I was walking...

 Normally I complain about how cold and dead and boring it looks now that all the leaves are gone...but pretty white snow just makes everything better, I think.

 See, it wasn't really much, but it was still awesome. And that's my story.

Also, weather that's this cold (are you ready for this?! we had a top of -1 degrees today, yippee yay!) requires that certain warm clothing be worn. Mainly because I'm never again going to have use for such clothing, I bought a really cheap jacket at Walmart that does the trick just fine for the three weeks(!) I have left. But there's something strange about this jacket...every time I put it on, Nora laughs, points, says 'Marshmallow!' and has an inexplicable urge to cuddle me. I don't know why. Apparently, I resemble a cute, blue, cuddly marshmallow??

So do I?

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha I for one never knew that marshmallows were cuddly? But who wouldn't cuddle you ;) Say hi to Nora for me :D Love love!!

    Hahahaha p.s I also just figured out that when posting comments on here, it autocompletes my name as Fatty :/ I think this computer is trying to tell me something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I want to eat you up starting with your left ear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hunger for eating you started with the choccy covered page .... what a delicious idea. I;; have YOU covered in Dark choc, please!
    And yes, the blue marshmallow jacket is just SO cuddly looking. Keep warm, duckling, I am projecting warmth coming to us as we shiver in anticipation! Lots of quacks from your Granduck

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA is that the naughty jacket???? Oh my days, it's pretty much EXACTLY how i imagined BAHA!

    ReplyDelete