This is a squirrel. Most definitely a boy squirrel too, if you look closer. ;) Not that anyone actually needed to know that!
Aren’t they cute?? I actually get the feeling that Americans really don’t think that squirrels are cute - I’ve heard some pretty derogatory terms used for squirrels since I’ve been here! But, mind you, Australians do say the same kinds of things about kangaroos, and the tourists are always shocked and outraged. I mean, what other country serves their national emblem up for dinner?
But we’re talking about squirrels, not kangaroos. And for some reason, I honestly can’t help myself, every time I see a squirrel - I think of the Pixar movie ‘Up’.
Why is this, you ask? Well…the movie says it better than I do. Take a look, and maybe that will explain why I have a little giggle to myself any time I see a cute little squirrel on campus.
p.s I promised one of my favourite rangas that I would mention him. So there you go. ;) he in no way reminds me of a squirrel, however.
sarah joy is my amazing
ReplyDeletexox
favourite ranga
Can you bring a squirrel home for me? I'm sure the dogs would be highly amused- actually, I wanna see if they'd do the whole 'Squirrel!!" thing :) xoxoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHe might remind you a little of a squirrel sometimes haha. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.
ReplyDeletelove
Didzi
I couldn't believe how tiny squirrels actually are. They are soooo cute!!
ReplyDelete