Exactly three weeks from today, I shall be starting my orientation at Eastern Illinois University...more than 14,000 km from home.
This is both terrifying and thrilling...there is still so much to do between now and the 16th of August. So many goodbyes to say and arrangements to make - and still somehow I need to find time to spend with the ones I love. I know the next few weeks will be an absolute whirlwind, but after that comes what could possibly be one of the biggest adventures of my life!
And I guess, when it comes down to that, I really am looking forward to the 16th of August.
Stay tuned for (hopefully) regular updates on all the ups and downs of American college life...and much more!
Meh what's 14000 km from home when you have fb :D I love you my darling sister! xo
ReplyDeleteAww! You'll have a blast in Charleston. I'll have to show you around town or something when you arrive.
ReplyDelete~Emily Evans
Enjoying every last minute here with you, my Chook
ReplyDeleteI know you'll seize the day and make great memories my sweetie. And we'll be with you in spirit all the way!
ReplyDeleteHello there, SJ! Wow u have an on-line personality! And I can remember when you were just a blob! Isn't I sickening when people tell you "I remember when...!"? I remember when I had that done to me -- in living memory, really!
ReplyDeleteThis trip promises much adventure and joy, and I wish you the mimimum delays and inconveniences, and nil problems ... what can happen when God is with you, hey! Keep blogging, you'll have a rapt audience in this large (small) town!